Comment on
Egg
I almost thought it was gonna be the same person...
Comment on
Egg
I almost thought it was gonna be the same person...
Comment on
Crazy things are happening on Wayfair
And I thought my discovery with their AI gen furniture was bad. Was shopping for a bedframe and found this amongst the mix:
Comment on
Microsoft forces AI into Notepad, users say, “Leave it alone”
Yet another reason I've made NotePad++ my go-to editor. Better for all the crashlogs and stuff I mess with.
Comment on
Side Quest
If only 🤔
Comment on
Braid: Anniversary Edition "sold like dog s***", says creator Jonathan Blow
Braid was a solid game all its own, and a remaster certainly wasn't needed (yet or at all). The Witness was freaking phenomenal, and I hope there will be other iterations of games like it to come. Blow can go blow away though. He's an anti-vaxxer and Covid conspiracy theorist, and that is something I can write off as anyone worth acknowledging. Plenty of other amazing games in the sea.
Comment on
A cop allegedly shot and killed his Lyft driver, claiming he was being kidnapped for a 'gay fraternity'
He was already on leave following an incident in December, 2023 when he was arrested after crashing his car while possessing 20 unprescribed Xanax pills.
Sounds like he was outright delusional, and it very much feels like these two events are joined at the hip.
Comment on
LIVE: Teacher, teen student killed in shooting at Madison Abundant Life Christian School
"Abundant Life Christian School officials asked for prayers on Facebook."
Yeah, the fuck that'll help anyone. Abundant life my ass.
Comment on
Protestors Ransack AI Lab, Leave Graffiti Calling on Masses to "Burn the Data Centers"
Reply in thread
A sticker I recently put on my EV...
Comment on
Cishets can't tell me what do to
Am ace, had sex. Not for me.
Comment on
I stopped eating junk food several years ago. I just learned pizza tacos exist. Somebody tell me they aren't as good as they look, please.
Reply in thread
I'm at the Pizza Hut, I'm at the Taco Bell... I'm at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Sorry for the earworm.
Comment on
My wife came out as gay last night
I head a very similar situation start roughly 7-8 years ago. She came out as lesbian after assessing the possibility of being bi, and i was struggling myself with also the possibility of being gay. I primarily identify as ace, so plenty of confusion. I settled with bi for now, but anyway, she fully publicly came out in 2019 and got nothing but support, except from my family. They are currently no-contact for many reasons. There were a lot of rollercoaster emotions overall.
Anywho, were still besties, and we have a house that we share, and she just got engaged to her true love, and i can't be happier for them. We're in the midst of a very amicable divorce (nothing to split and no kids), and it's been kinda nice to be solo
I know this is a more peculiar situation, but it worked out in the end 😁
Comment on
Yummy, almost took a second
Fingies.
Comment on
Cishets can't tell me what do to
Reply in thread
Gives sex...wait that's not how this works...
Comment on
American exceptionalism 🫡
Reply in thread
This is all I could think of...
Comment on
If you were born after 1990, you've never had this experience
Reply in thread
This feels like a borked version of SCP-294
Comment on
So... which one do I choose?
Reply in thread
I feel like this could almost become a tier list for the entire administration at this point.
S - Child Abuse
A - Hateful or abusive content
A - Violent or repulsive content
A- Harmful or dangerous acts
A - Spam or misleading
F - Sexual content (?)
Comment on
Israel finds new ways to be a cartoon villain
Reply in thread
Cruelty is the point. When you don't outright kill Palestinians (even though they're doing that too), why not just make their life just not worth living?
Comment on
The eagles have a chance to do the funniest thing again
Reply in thread
Sadly not. Denying the White House visit was equivalent imho.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/eagles-respond-trumps-congratulatory-tweet-vulgarity/
Comment on
Which of your favorite creators content quality went downhill very quickly?
It's may be more subtle and perhaps the quality is still there (IDK bc I unsubbed ages ago), but Babish. There was an uproar when he got sponsored by Hogwarts Legacy, and he had no response / apology to supporting JK and her anti-trans viewpoints.
Comment on
IGN immediately lays off every non-UK person at their newly bought sites, including some key members like deputy editor Alice Bell
Reply in thread
While I still "subscribe" to Humble, I don't recall the last time I actually unpaused a month. Maybe this is the push I needed. Their offerings have been mostly subpar after they bought Humble. Not knocking the indie devs, I think my gaming tastes have changes over the years. Also, I don't need coupons for DLC, please and thank you.