Comment on
Apologies to OP, but I did *not* read this correctly
Don't dead, open inside.
Comment on
Apologies to OP, but I did *not* read this correctly
Don't dead, open inside.
Comment on
I'm fucking done... (Dad and AI slop)
Reply in thread
As a millennial counterpoint, I'm an elder millennial and YouTube is all I watch. None of what I watch is AI slop. It's getting harder to avoid the slop tho.
Comment on
Netizens Theorise Donald Trump Wears an 'Exoskeleton' Because He Walks 'Like a Drunk'
Come on, lil blood vessel! You can do it!
Comment on
Elvira appreciation thread
Reply in thread
She's also a leftie like most of us here. I remember her making headlines a little while back because she got rid of her Tesla when Muskrat did something stupid or other.
Comment on
I love how this power plant control room also features a wall schematic that echoes ST TOS! (more in post)
Reply in thread
Cassette futurism is that retro beige plastic look. Severance is very cassette futurism, as a TV show example.
Comment on
FCC head says government-funded Trump ads are ‘normal’ and ‘don’t raise any red flags’
We have investigated ourselves and found that we've done nothing wrong. - Trump Admin and his cronies. Fucking losers are so stupid, they think we're gonna fall for this. Because they would. Fucking morons.
Comment on
Trump Explodes on Reporter: 'You Haven't Asked Me One F-cking Positive Question'
Reply in thread
I highly doubt that was done on his order. More likely, everyone was going to do it anyway and he just took credit. Because that's all he ever does. Fucking useless trash. JUST DIE ALREADY YOU OLD FUCK!
Comment on
Anon experiences a glitch
Reply in thread
Totally off topic... Did you take that user name so the loser who runs Reddit couldn't have it? If so, bravo my good lemming.
Comment on
Another year, another set of papers disillusioning me
Reply in thread
Luigi is a fucking hero but FUCK THAT AI trash. Fuck is that creepy and weird.
Comment on
We can do it again
Reply in thread
You are but a whelpling. Welcome.
Comment on
FCC head says government-funded Trump ads are ‘normal’ and ‘don’t raise any red flags’
Reply in thread
Yeah whatever. They all think of themselves as former high school bullies but in reality, they're neither smart enough nor creative enough to bully anyone. They were just the doofuses in the back going "har har yeah, what he said!" Fucking losers.
Comment on
Tesla takes on $30 billion in credit as it approaches unprofitability
Reply in thread
Just because they're selling cars doesn't mean they're making money on them. It's ran by Elon Musk, 'nuff said.
Comment on
Pete Hegseth appoints Elon Musk to US taskforce on future of warfare
Welp, guess that's gonna be bankrupt in 6 weeks or less. What a fucking friendless loser Musk is.
Comment on
It always does
Reply in thread
I recommend a person AND some little critter(s). I have a person and 4 creatures and coming home to them is absolutely the best part of my day and makes it all worth it.
Comment on
Trump denies offering to sell arms to China's Xi
It happened more than 30 seconds ago so his dementia addled husk that was maybe once a brain has already forgotten that.
I'm gonna have a giant party when he drops dead. You're all invited.
Comment on
The reason the right are so anti Mamdani is obvious: they don’t want you to see what your tax dollars being put to work the right way would actually look like. Then everyone would want it everywhere.
Reply in thread
That would turn any food grown with it into poison, tho?
Comment on
Pilot project
Reply in thread
I'm less than 50% confident the OP is a joke.
Comment on
Like there was any doubt
Hamill is a legendary actor but Tudyk ain't no slouch either. I fully agree that Hamill's joker is better but there's certain roles where Tudyk would outshine him.
Comment on
Nexus Mods acquires the popular community site SteamDB
Welp, so much for SteamDB being useful and free.
Comment on
Nazi supporting Nazi
Just fucking die already, you orange fuck!