Comment on
Anyone else giving up becoming a public person due to cancel culture?
Reply in thread
I'm not claiming anything here, but stating how I feel and asking if others have felt the same, and the comments say yes
Comment on
Anyone else giving up becoming a public person due to cancel culture?
Reply in thread
I'm not claiming anything here, but stating how I feel and asking if others have felt the same, and the comments say yes
Comment on
Florida woman used Claude as a diary, then Anthropic reported an entry to police
I've long worried that the government will steal the perfect pour over recipes me and the bot are cooking up.
I don't wanna get Epsteined over good coffee
... But a man can't live on his knees either
Comment on
Russian lab worker dies of suspected plague after ‘being exposed to virus by broken test tube’
So if Putin calls it the Anti-Plague Research Institute we can be pretty sure they're actively creating plagues right?
Comment on
"To the person at work who always steals my donuts… your day of reckoning has come"
Reply in thread
You can get charged for doing that.
But you can't get charged for making them disgusting
Comment on
Microsoft using wetlands and native gardens to 'camouflage' data center sites by blending them into nature — critics blast the 'biomimicry' effort as 'lipstick on a pig' amid a 20-year gas power deal
It's at least something, but the noise will probably scare all the animals away anyway
Comment on
Anyone else giving up becoming a public person due to cancel culture?
Reply in thread
Wow
Comment on
Fall weather, please! 🍂
Soapy season
Comment on
When the plastic people RULE, where does that then leave flesh?
There are plastic in our tears now, scientifically
Comment on
G-Rated [Super-Fun-Pak Comix]
I have no idea what's going on here
Comment on
On rules
Which is also known as "common sense"
Comment on
it's fall
I can actually see again without sunglasses
Comment on
Anyone else giving up becoming a public person due to cancel culture?
Reply in thread
Does it feel good to you to communicate like this? It certainly doesn't feel good for the receiver
Comment on
Anyone else giving up becoming a public person due to cancel culture?
Reply in thread
I already stated that earlier; seeing celebrities get cancelled, and seeing people try to cancel each other on social media.
Comment on
The best part? It is probably a dude
What's wrong with dudes dressing up?
Are you the fun police?
Comment on
Anyone else giving up becoming a public person due to cancel culture?
Reply in thread
Which ones what?
Comment on
G-Rated [Super-Fun-Pak Comix]
Reply in thread
So the joke is sex?
Comment on
Anyone else giving up becoming a public person due to cancel culture?
Reply in thread
But there isn't any sources or evidence to show that a person you don't know isn't evil, nor should you assume that they are and treat them like that from the outset. That's borderline mental illness
Comment on
the pure determination
The horrors persists but so do we.
Comment on
Finding Friends
That's not how it works.
If you want to find friends, that is ACTUAL FRIENDS THAT LIKE YOU, be yourself and do things you want to do.
The people you meet in that way will like the actual you.
Don't try to become a different version of yourself to find friends, and then be surprised when they don't like the real you.
Comment on
Anyone else giving up becoming a public person due to cancel culture?
Reply in thread
I kind of get what you mean, but it doesn't really apply to me or people I know.
If you're well educated and decently informed you can make an educated guess on the veracity of information 9/10 times before even looking it up and verifying it - which takes a few seconds these days.