Comment on
TIL polar bears are fucking _massive_
Reply in thread
You fell for the bait.
But I learned so it's fine
Comment on
TIL polar bears are fucking _massive_
Reply in thread
You fell for the bait.
But I learned so it's fine
Comment on
On rules
So neuro divergent are just autistic?
Comment on
Canadian who moved his family to Russia for ‘traditional values’ says he no longer recommends it: permanent residency would require signing a Defense Ministry contract
Those are the traditional values most like. Some try to create the future others try to go back to the good old times and are pissed when nothing was good
Comment on
Data Centers Are Hiding How Much Water and Power They Consume
Reply in thread
Now think of when there is no choice. How much do you think that soda gets?
Comment on
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU...
Ah those memes will show them! 🤣
Comment on
Data Centers Are Hiding How Much Water and Power They Consume
Reply in thread
? If you mean this funny there is nothing funny about it. For now we have enough and do not need to buy coca cola. What if they have a brand kitchen water so you can rinse you veggies. We can not imagine water shortages but this will soon be a thing.
Comment on
Inktober Day 2: Relic
Wow so simple it's inspiring! I will try it on my own and will fail miserably. Thanks man! 😂
Comment on
Inktober Day 2: Relic
Reply in thread
Comment on
If ghosts were real every restaurant would be haunted as fuck
Reply in thread
If you kill you kill none said you have to eat them
Comment on
Volkswagen CEO suggests longer working hours in Germany to cut costs
Years of mismanagement made him do this! With the good numbers he singlehandedly will create he will get a bonus so big half of what is created can get to the management!
Comment on
Vergesellschaftung von Wohnungen: Verbot wäre verfassungswidrig
Reply in thread
Also wollen sie zum Marktpreis die Wohnungen kaufen? Das ist ja noch dümmer. Es wird nicht eine Wohnung geschaffen es hat also keine Auswirkung außer dass es Steuer finanziert wird?
Warum nicht das Geld nehmen und bauen?
Comment on
TIL Tolkien supported fascist Spain
Honestly if the person written a story is dead and the none is getting money or it I do not care.
Comment on
Right Down the Middle
Hitler wrote what he is going to do. People didn't take him serious and everyone thought oh I get an advantage. Oh this doesn't happen to me. Later when it happened to them it was too late as the people who it didn't happen to didn't wanted to help because it didn't happened to them.
Comment on
Nice Going Buddy
When your friend convinced you to go to church and get molested and there is no God
Pikachu
Comment on
The whole world is watching as Canada stands up to Trump
Maybe less watching more together!
He plays devide and conquer. Let's unite and resist!
Comment on
An engineer created this traffic light-free intersection monstrosity. Because, you know, cars and car infrastructure don't already take up massive amounts of space as is.
So a roundabout for Americans?
Comment on
Foreign officials say Trump has sent US allies running — and it’s permanent
Wow you threaten war on your allies and they are running? Traitor! /S
Comment on
AI hallucination of Chinese nuclear components almost led to US military attack
Reply in thread
Summertime savings. Like it
Comment on
US diplomat accused of possessing child abuse images secretly flown out of UK by US Marines
Reply in thread
Happens everyday look at marine 1
Comment on
I used to avoid old web content because it might have become irrelevant. Nowadays I distrust most content created after 2022 because of AI infestation
I get this. The weird part is that AI was supposed to make information easier to access, but it has also massively increased the cost of deciding whether information is worth trusting.
Before, I mostly asked: “Is this outdated?” Now I often ask: “Did anyone actually research or experience this, or is it just a plausible-looking summary generated from other summaries?”
What bothers me most isn't even that AI-generated content can be wrong. Humans have always written garbage. It's that producing convincing garbage has become essentially free, so the ratio of signal to noise is getting worse.
I don't think “before 2022 = trustworthy” is a reliable rule either, but I understand why older content can feel more valuable now: at least you know it wasn't produced by the current wave of generative-AI content farms.