Comment on
The zero-bills home: how one family is beating the energy price hikes
Reply in thread
click, engage, repeat :)
Comment on
The zero-bills home: how one family is beating the energy price hikes
Reply in thread
click, engage, repeat :)
Comment on
Not real hits too
Supacell is amazing! Only started watching it this wk. I tried re watching the x-men movies a month ago.... I havent finished that yet, thought i was over super hero stuff. Put on Supacell on Tuesday and I finished it last night. I am actually excited for the nxt season, and i couldn't care less about any new superhero hollywood 'cgi wwe' in fact I havent cared for them for 10 YEARS NOW.
Comment on
We most certainly do, and we'd like to keep it that way.
thats why i wear a condom
Comment on
What’s everyone top 5 games of all time
Comment on
Reddit forces login to access old.reddit.com
reddit is dead
Comment on
Reddit stock tumbles the most on record as lack of new AI deals, US daily users metric disappoints
i'm only here cos reddit sucks donkey dick now. I think they just sold out and in turn have lost support. I went there for the news, before it broke else where. Now I never get breaking news and 80% of the posts I see feel like they are for teenagers. For Profit Pigs
Comment on
You don’t realize how bad it smells till you quit
like a furry?
Comment on
To people outside the UK : Do you recognise this man?
you should have asked this 20 years ago buddy. doubt many ppl in the uk now know who he is either!
Comment on
I'm so ruled 😞
Super Ted
Comment on
Microsoft patents system to freeze games and inject ads during downtimes — watching commercials earns ad-free playtime credits
Are Mircosoft jealous of Playstation, and are trying to lose MORE customers than PS?
Comment on
LemmyMan® Dinner
f pebble dashing, you must rocket that out of your arse
Comment on
Onlookers fear ‘something very wrong’ with Trump as he claims US ownership of the moon - Raw Story
the madness of king trump?
Comment on
Microsoft patents system to freeze games and inject ads during downtimes — watching commercials earns ad-free playtime credits
Reply in thread
just found the replies tab! I dont know, but I wouldnt be surprised if their sales are shite. I have always felt that games should be the same offline, and to me, multiplayer still means offline with friends. But I'm old as shit now
Comment on
Most popular country for young Europeans (18-34) to emigrate to
Reply in thread
imma tryna get my self off of it buddy. would have to scarper from here if it turns that way.
Comment on
Most popular country for young Europeans (18-34) to emigrate to
no reddit reposts plz, I am taking myself off of there ty ty
Comment on
Canadian checkmate
is that Carney from 20 years ago?
Comment on
To people outside the UK : Do you recognise this man?
Reply in thread
Elvis is the King! Robbie Williams wants to be a cat.....