Comment on
Never clean
Reply in thread
i thought bath salts were for smoking
Comment on
Never clean
Reply in thread
i thought bath salts were for smoking
Comment on
TIL Gabe Newell (CEO of Valve) bought and owns the megayachts company Oceanco
friendly reminder that valve is not your friend. they operate the way they do because that's their business strategy to make the most money long term.
Comment on
Pathetic
Reply in thread
nerd
Comment on
Block lemmy.ml if lemmy feels tirening.
i'm new to my instance that isn't defederated from anything and I see an awful lot of whining about .ml hexbear and lemmygrad but i haven't seen the users do anything. i'm more annoyed by the whiners so far.
Comment on
Block lemmy.ml if lemmy feels tirening.
Reply in thread
lol all they did was disagree with you relax
Comment on
Removed comment for calling out MLs
You broke their rule 3 regardless if you agree.
Comment on
onions
Reply in thread
have you tried growing up yet?
Comment on
Malicious Compliance
Reply in thread
hah this poor bozo doesn't have two seats on his toilet
Comment on
This is actively dangerous and disgusting.
Reply in thread
the twitter logo?
Comment on
There’s a point in your intestines where on one side it’s food and the other it’s poop
Reply in thread
don't knock the other side till you try it
Comment on
Help me understand where the water goes
Reply in thread
even closed loop can only recycle the same water so many times
Comment on
TIL Gabe Newell (CEO of Valve) bought and owns the megayachts company Oceanco
Reply in thread
that's why i said friendly reminder and not "boycott valve"
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
Reply in thread
Yeah, I tend to just block people that say stuff like that and move on. Maybe it would be better for the cummunity to call it out when I see it.
Comment on
Block lemmy.ml if lemmy feels tirening.
Reply in thread
What's wrong with people expressing their opinion?
Comment on
Why did your last relationship fail?
Reply in thread
sign me up captain
Comment on
TIL Gabe Newell (CEO of Valve) bought and owns the megayachts company Oceanco
Reply in thread
I would say thats a good thing, wouldnt you?
Yes, that's why I simply reminded folks that they are a business and not your friend. So many people jumping to Valve's defense over a perceived slight makes me feel the reminder is necessary.
Comment on
Lemmy or Piefed?
Reply in thread
I was just repeating what I've heard elsewhere. It does appear that the included blocklists can be edited. I have mixed feelings about labeling certain websites.
Comment on
Pit bull ‘viciously attacked’ toddler outside Kansas City restaurant, lawsuit says
i thought mister worldwide went crazy for a second
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
Reply in thread
the guy at least got downvoted and you got upvoted so seems like the majority agreed with you
Comment on
Every time
Reply in thread
i had a buddy that would do the same and if he correctly guessed would unironically say the movie was bad because it was too predictable