Comment on
6 weeks Dolly
Eepy
Comment on
6 weeks Dolly
Eepy
Comment on
*D-d-d-date?!* **(Linux conference)**
Hell yeah! :3
glad it went so well!
Comment on
The mood's changed. The Greens and Liberals aren't chasing the sensible centre
"sensible centre" - meaning twisting a few economic knobs while the economy is in crisis and also removing civil liberties, just slower then the fascists would.
Comment on
got some new ears :3
OMG thats so cute! i recently got some cat ears and they're so awesome meow meow
Comment on
What would your personal warning label say?
Please don't yell at me. Will cry
Comment on
First injection today!!
Cute!! I need me some injections lol. Ill bring it up with the doc
Comment on
Preparation... [CW: many nudes, CW: ugly, CW: dysphoria]
You havent been lying Miisha. Your body (yes even the one with your shoulders) looks beautiful.
But in any case, Im certain they'll be fine. Like I dont know them but literally they'll just be excited to meet their online friend.
A linux conference sounds awesome! Hope you both have fun
Also your a girl ❤️
Comment on
egg🏋️irl
Thank god discord you can change your display name and even username. I would have had to make a new account.
Comment on
my gender is employed rule
Me but trans and i was at uni
Comment on
Face reveal I guess
Reply in thread
Thank you Miisha ❤️
Comment on
Face reveal I guess
Reply in thread
Yea in australia :3
Would love to have met up otherwise
Comment on
Face reveal I guess
Reply in thread
Thanks for the info dump!! :3
Comment on
Preparation... [CW: many nudes, CW: ugly, CW: dysphoria]
Reply in thread
oooh lol. no you're right. im silly
Comment on
Face reveal I guess
Reply in thread
thank u :)
Comment on
Preparation... [CW: many nudes, CW: ugly, CW: dysphoria]
Reply in thread
ooh nice! never touched Arch, just linux mint, hence the name. also yeah being in a space where you can actually be yourself is so fucking awesome.
Also I think you're wrong, its just your, since you wouldn't say "you are body". So false positive there :3
Comment on
Face reveal I guess
Reply in thread
I hope so. thanks :)
Comment on
Face reveal I guess
Reply in thread
Thanks!! :3
Comment on
We get
I hate calling my non legal name my preferred name. Its my real name! The other name is now just legal
Comment on
Experience with minoxidil
Reply in thread
Oh my god I have cats. I knew it was toxic but thought just washing my hands would be enough. But they can get sick just from residue from a fucking pillow?? Holy shit. Thanks for this.
Oral minox for me. Ive been dealing with lots of body hair all my life im sure i can just shave a bunch
Comment on
Being trans and social anxiety
Reply in thread
I went to a catholic school but fortuntely was chillish, for a religious school anyway. However I mainly had male friends, with a couple exceptions.