Comment on
To the person at work who always steals my donuts… your day of reckoning has come
Reply in thread
People with allergies probably shouldn't go around stealing other's food items.
Comment on
To the person at work who always steals my donuts… your day of reckoning has come
Reply in thread
People with allergies probably shouldn't go around stealing other's food items.
Comment on
Russian lab worker dies of suspected plague after ‘being exposed to virus by broken test tube’
Reply in thread
No matter if instructions are followed, there is always risk, especially to vulnerable people.
Comment on
I’d settle for any 1 out of the 3
Reply in thread
And I don't stop.
Comment on
People Who Drink Their Own Pee Are Obsessed With AI, Using It to Reassure Themselves That It's a Miraculous Cure-All
Reply in thread
Having a kink is normal. Using ai is abnormal.
Comment on
People training OpenAIs AI fired for using AI to train the AI
What's the problem, doesn't ai work?
Comment on
Anon reflects on a mistake
Reply in thread
The wall could be slanted.
Comment on
Republican Alabama Lawmaker Takes to the Senate Floor for Bizarre Attack on Trans People
🫃
Comment on
Stop bringing your phone in the shower: How steam can ruin 'waterproof' phones
Reply in thread
Comment on
Anon reflects on a mistake
Reply in thread
Probably someone with anons in the family.
Comment on
I want to be at peace
Reply in thread
We are lemmings. The world is at our fingertips! Going outside is no problem.
Comment on
I gave her all of me for two years. I thought she was the one. And then she dumped me over text
Reply in thread
It just seems like there are more opportunities to feel shit with polyamory.
Comment on
New Jersey fines data center $1.1M after drone pics expose 62 gas generators
Reply in thread
Why not $1 trillion?