Comment on
Time to put me in a home, I guess.
Reply in thread
[deleted]
Comment on
Time to put me in a home, I guess.
Reply in thread
[deleted]
Comment on
Time to put me in a home, I guess.
Reply in thread
[deleted]
Comment on
Seed Shanty (2026-10-02)
Comment on
This is the future
Reply in thread
Comment on
Das Fluten Duten
Comment on
meme7-5d25b6acf0103__700.jpg (700×643)
Comment on
Granted.
Reply in thread
Comment on
Found at the local Safeway
Omg I saw someone with a bumper sticker like this today
Comment on
SBA #256 Torsions
Reply in thread
Comment on
It's boogey wednesday, my dudes!
Comment on
Where did I go wrong?
Reply in thread
Comment on
SBA #256 Torsions
Reply in thread
Comment on
Banana rule
Reply in thread
I love the taste of cock in the morning
Comment on
Is gud
Reply in thread
Comment on
I'm so happy with my hair length now :)))
Reply in thread
More than
Comment on
I feel seen
Comment on
They didn't lose their muse...
Reply in thread
Comment on
Mission from God [Mr Lovenstein]
Reply in thread
Comment on
It's Not You It's AI
Reply in thread
I’ll have what he’s having
Comment on
[ExtraFabulous] Happy Birthday
Reply in thread
How could he not be? It’s his birthday!!