Comment on
Regulations that cause everyday problems
There’s a CFR that describes a standard in metric?
Comment on
Regulations that cause everyday problems
There’s a CFR that describes a standard in metric?
Comment on
Hegseth Announces Elon Musk and Newt Gingrich Will Help Lead Military
The fuck does Elmo know about war?
Go get some of those mad lads in Ukraine that are fighting for their very existence and ask them about the future of war. Or fuck it, ask James Cameron, he seems to be more on track with how humans will cease to exist in the future than most people.
Comment on
Hegseth Announces Elon Musk and Newt Gingrich Will Help Lead Military
Reply in thread
I feel like it’s a gianter culsterer fuckered
Comment on
You waited for me?
Black mirror vibes.
Comment on
You waited for me?
Reply in thread
Saddest episode of tv I’ve ever witnessed.
Comment on
Russia’s poorest regions thrive on death: Moscow pays a fortune to its poorest families for their loved ones killed in Ukraine, bringing more money to poorer regions
Reply in thread
I think they are actively working on that.
Comment on
[Mimi] Dad Gift. [243]
I’d be happy with it.
Comment on
Getting a little bit of sweet revenge
Reply in thread
Or any rural area where the farmers go to buy their fuel for their tractors.
Comment on
Low key want some stickers like this to put on gas pumps
Reply in thread
It’s cause the gas stations are ripping em off super fast.
Comment on
Jaques Biederer was the first photographer in history to specialize in erotic photos. This photo was taken in Paris in 1928.
Bet he saw some fuzzy beavers.
Comment on
[Mimi] Sandwich Order. [20]
I feel like they missed an opportunity
Comment on
Breaking: ‘No choice’ but to accept our demands: Iran raises the price of peace with U.S. adding Bab el-Mandeb to deal terms
Reply in thread
I didn’t serve, but nearly every male in the high school class before mine, mine and the class after mine did. We were one of those bum fuck areas where you couldn’t get a job unless you traveled 3 hours a day.