Spyke

Replies

Comment on

Not saying this is Hell, but it's pretty fucking close

Reply in thread

Yesterday I ordered a pizza from dominos. The delivery driver took almost 5 minutes just to park and grab the pizza from his back seat. I was wondering wtf was going on, so I opened the door and saw him hobbling toward my steps with a cane. The man was at least 70. I quickly ran to get my wallet and tipped him whatever cash I had on hand. The pizza didn't taste as good as it usually did.

Comment on

There Is No Plan - id Software employee: "We keep thinking morale can't sink lower but the obvious incompetence of Xbox management somehow keeps driving it down worse."

Reply in thread

I used to work with doctors, and this is exactly how I felt about them. It's as if they focus and study so hard in one specific category of knowledge and for whatever reason assume that all their hard work raised their knowledge of every subject ever. In my experience, it's the complete opposite. They've neglected everything else to such a degree that they're completely incompetent on everything outside if their area of expertise.

You reached the end