Comment on
Weekly Recommendations Thread: What are you playing this week?
Playing Deus Ex:Mankind Divided. Good shit, even if it's finally starting to show its age (weird mocap animations)
Comment on
Weekly Recommendations Thread: What are you playing this week?
Playing Deus Ex:Mankind Divided. Good shit, even if it's finally starting to show its age (weird mocap animations)
Comment on
Do you think I should get a PC or a PS5 for my birthday?
Depends on how much money you have and how willing you are to fiddle around with hardware and settings. The default answer you are gonna get on a place like this is always gonna be PC, but a console is a great budget option and it will also save you a lot of headaches because any game you buy for it is optimised for the hardware, or it isn't and you can't do a damn thing about it anyway so you don't have to waste your time on trying to fix it. The limitations of a console can give you a certain peace of mind compared to the limitless freedom a PC will bring you, if you get what I mean
Comment on
How do I have casual sex with wheelchair users?
How is it not a fetish if you're deliberately seeking it out?
Comment on
Kat die jarenlang tientallen zeldzame eenden doodde in Nieuw-Zeeland afgemaakt
RIP king
Comment on
Weekly Recommendations Thread: What are you playing this week?
Reply in thread
The only problems with MD are its length and lack of followup, and how silly and on the nose the apartheid thing seems at first, but it's a massive upgrade from HR otherwise. In a lot of ways that are subtle, but they matter. For example how the majority of enemies are just regular people (police, security guards, people in an anti-apartheid organisation), so kills really feel like they matter and you will seriously debate yourself if you should do it or not. HR had a lot of scary masked mooks
I never played Criminal Past but I've heard a lot of good thjngs about it.
Comment on
Brad Pitt
Reply in thread
Idk isn't the point of this sub that you just post bullshit
Comment on
Weekly Recommendations Thread: What are you playing this week?
Reply in thread
I'm close to the minimum specs, just slightly above it. I can't really get it to run acceptably, it quickly goes below 30 fps or I'm running it at really sad resolutions (which makes the FSR go fucking crazy btw)
Comment on
Weekly Recommendations Thread: What are you playing this week?
Reply in thread
I know a bunch of games these days use rendering techniques that will look completely broken without TAA or some kind of upscaling.
Comment on
Hitman Classic Trilogy Remastered Revealed With 2027 Launch Window
Reply in thread
I prefer subtle facelifts like this to a really dramatic change in visuals like Halo: Anniversary and stuff like that. It just looks like the same game but better, instead of like a different game
Comment on
Weekly Recommendations Thread: What are you playing this week?
Reply in thread
I fought tooth and nail to get Alan Wake 2 to run well on my PC but the game won in the end. Shame that the game basically requires you to run it above HD resolution with at least 60 fps or you will get crazy artifacting and sound bugs and shit.
Comment on
me_irl
Reply in thread
Let it go man, it was over two decades ago
Comment on
me_irl
Reply in thread
I just find it hard to care about these things. "The big company is being shitty", I mean that's every big company. Even the beloved ones like Valve have their evil side
Comment on
Will Hollywood's remake of Parasite really succeed?
Reply in thread
Dragon Tattoo is the one where I thought the original was better, but the remake is also very good. They have a different style
Comment on
Halo: Campaign Evolved - Official Launch Trailer
Reply in thread
Sadly from what I've seen, this game seems to have problems no patch is going to fix
Comment on
Will Hollywood's remake of Parasite really succeed?
Reply in thread
Fistfull Of Dollars is an Italian remake lol. It has one American actor in it and that's it, like everyone involved is European and it's filmed in Spain or some shit.
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
You posting from Palestine or something? What do you care
Comment on
Will Hollywood's remake of Parasite really succeed?
Reply in thread
the best social commentary in movies is in horror movies
Maybe you'd get that impression if you only watch horror movies
Comment on
If your in jail and you have a heart condition, and they taser you and you die are they responsible? Even if they know you have a heart condition?
If they're just going around tasing people just for the fun of it then yeah I guess they'd be responsible. But if you're shivving inmates and throwing around prison napalm and shit and they end up tasing you, too bad
Comment on
Will Hollywood's remake of Parasite really succeed?
I dunno man, people love to shit on remakes nowadays but so many great movies in the past have been remakes. I'm talking about classics like Scarface or For A Fistfull Of Dollars. And yeah obviously the American remake wouldn't have them eating with chopsticks and shit
Comment on
Will Hollywood's remake of Parasite really succeed?
Reply in thread
American Office is unwatchable for me