Comment on
Pete Hegseth’s Air Force Academy speech backdrop draws scrutiny: ‘Accidental Nazi is just not a thing’
Reply in thread
Yuuup. I’m waiting for they stop pretending they’re not following the Hitler playbook.
Comment on
Pete Hegseth’s Air Force Academy speech backdrop draws scrutiny: ‘Accidental Nazi is just not a thing’
Reply in thread
Yuuup. I’m waiting for they stop pretending they’re not following the Hitler playbook.
Comment on
That's a great question hunny
Reply in thread
😂
Comment on
Accept ‘bad things’ in return for benefits of AI, says Sam Altman
Reply in thread
😆
Comment on
Accept ‘bad things’ in return for benefits of AI, says Sam Altman
I’m really sick and tired of accepting ‘bad things’
Comment on
Trans rules are human rules :3
Reply in thread
You understood the assignment. 😂
Comment on
Trans rules are human rules :3
I see the Arch Linux logo. 😆
Comment on
Man who claims he spent 18 days in heaven says Jesus is a '6ft Mustang full of testosterone' | News Weird | Metro News
Ugh. Spent 18 days in heaven just to talk about how swole Jesus is. Secret closet hider, dude.
Comment on
That's a great question hunny
My wife would tell me to stop making it about myself.
Comment on
In retaliation to the Pit bull haters,
I want to snuggle them!!
Comment on
This nurse was assaulted by ICE – and it was caught on video. Now she wants her day in court
Reply in thread
I keep forgetting how these are not normal times. 😔
Comment on
Human Rights Activists make ICE leave their demonstration (Tacoma, WA, 10/04/2026)
Be safe out there.
Comment on
Snails
Throw some salt down.
Comment on
Poll: Approval of Socialism at Record High as Capitalist Principles Hit New Lows
I mean it’s become obvious that capitalism isn’t benefiting anyone but the rich at this point so it’s natural for people to look for something else. 🤷
Comment on
Germany is at risk of entering a violent conflict as Moscow steps up an increasingly aggressive "shadow war" against European democracies, head of foreign chief says
Reply in thread
Cold War 2: Electric Boogaloo
Comment on
This nurse was assaulted by ICE – and it was caught on video. Now she wants her day in court
Nurse is about to get a payday.
Comment on
Hey Lois I'm in Dragon Ball
Nyehehehehehehehe...
Comment on
‘This may just be the end’: Wisconsin farmers struggle to afford diesel during harvest season
Reply in thread
Thanks, Obama
Comment on
Pete Hegseth’s Air Force Academy speech backdrop draws scrutiny: ‘Accidental Nazi is just not a thing’
Reply in thread
They’d spin it somehow I guess how they’ve been doing it. You’re probably right. They might not credit the man but they are gladly accepting the playbook.