Comment on
Xbox lays off 268 more employees, merges Obsidian into Bethesda and puts Activision in charge of Halo
Reply in thread
Halo of Duty?
Comment on
Xbox lays off 268 more employees, merges Obsidian into Bethesda and puts Activision in charge of Halo
Reply in thread
Halo of Duty?
Comment on
What's your favourite movie poster? I'll go first.
Comment on
Sega wanted to cancel the entire Sonic series but the first movie saved it, says Sonic Team head Iizuka | VGC
I have a lot of nostalgia and love for Sega by damn do they make it difficult for themselves!
Comment on
Weekly Recommendations Thread: What are you playing this week?
Blur
I picked up a cheap Xbox 360 last week so I can use Bad Update and Blur is my go to game. It's a shame it's not backwards compatible on the newer consoles because it's an excellent combat racer.
Comment on
CLEAN HANDS Official Trailer (2026) Zach Braff
I'm not particularly a fan of this kind of film but Zach does make me curious.
Comment on
Sega wanted to cancel the entire Sonic series but the first movie saved it, says Sonic Team head Iizuka | VGC
Reply in thread
It doesn't have to be a good movie to be true... personally I think it's more than fine for a Sonic movie.
320 million, 400 mil and then almost 500 shows that people are watching and staying for the next too.
Comment on
Sony Patents Tap-to-Pay Technology for PlayStation Controllers
Could be an interesting idea if used for more than just payments.
Comment on
What are some low budget titles that you enjoyed?
Thomas Was Alone is low budget and an excellent game.
Comment on
Should i give up on signal?
It's not as easy to answer as all these comments suggest and especially when it come to contact with family and friends. Honestly you've done well to get some to switch but I would personally keep WhatsApp for now as backup and see how it goes with Signal.