Comment on
Poor kiddos
Reply in thread
I always solidarize with the poor guy who draws the short straw and gets stuck as a ridee on the couch.
Comment on
Poor kiddos
Reply in thread
I always solidarize with the poor guy who draws the short straw and gets stuck as a ridee on the couch.
Comment on
Poor kiddos
Reply in thread
LaCroix entered the adult film industry in December 2011, with a gang bang scene for Kink.com.
She actually started off with a bang.
Comment on
Trump Begs Europe to Help Him Bring Down Diesel Costs He Drove Up
Thing is... they folded. I wonder if it has to do with the number of US military bases on EU soil.
Comment on
This is the future
Reply in thread
If LLMs weren't a tool to extract knowledge from people and dumb them down while preventing them from accessing wealth and they were environmentally sustainable, then I could see them as a useful tool. I don't want to boil the planet so that an LLM can generate the minutes of yet another unnecessary meeting, I want not to have to hand in minutes of unnecessary meetings.
Comment on
Kiwibank is desperately trying to stop people saying they want to fuck its sheep mascot
The glorious days on which all the furries on Twitter harassed Tony the Tiger.