Comment on
rate the fit
10 for the axolotl witches shirt alone.
Comment on
rate the fit
10 for the axolotl witches shirt alone.
Comment on
What do you all name your Link?
Reply in thread
Calling him, “baby” makes everyone hit on our favorite twink constantly.
Comment on
Mental health professionals rarely allow you to talk about the socioeconomic factors too
Psychology works off of “norms.” So they don’t lock you up for believing in sky daddies and they can’t treat society’s economic system.
My therapist (who has stated she will join the revolution when it kicks off) and psychiatrist know that our system sucks ass but they have to try to help me cope with that.
Comment on
There's A Snake In My Footwear!
This a toy from the back rooms.
Comment on
Capitalism is not Left
Reply in thread
Someone must have snicker it into my pudding bc I didn’t even notice it.
Comment on
The size of your Jonson is inversely proportional to your wisdom
Reply in thread
I’m not up on my penis history but isn’t this sort of the belief from that time? Like, having a huge penis was a sign of brutishness?
Comment on
Oh no, I've said too much
Reply in thread
That was just a dream.
Comment on
“Put him on everything” -the Pope
Comment on
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
This song slaps. A lot of it is nostalgia but I will put So in the record player and crank it the fuck up.
Comment on
Trump sets off on midterm blitz – are his trademark rallies a liability for Republicans?
I sure fuckin hope so.
Comment on
Drug-free chickens
Reply in thread
Same. I ordered a Cap’n Crunch bar and remained painfully sober.
Comment on
u done
Get out the jars.
Comment on
Oliver
Why does he look like he has an Essex accent?
Comment on
Nirvana - Lake Of Fire (Live On MTV Unplugged, 1993 / Unedited)
My favorite “Nirvana” song.
Comment on
Post
Reply in thread
Goodbye, Benny.
Comment on
Shirts that get hard
It’s supposed to go to your brain so, trade offs I guess.
Comment on
Sexuality rule
The graphics really improved over her childhood.
Comment on
Elvira appreciation thread
I remember seeing her in magazines etc and I was so fucking shocked when I heard her speak. Just absolutely didn’t expect her super Cali/hippy speech.
She is still the coolest person ever and She is 100% goals.
Comment on
In this economy both are expensive
Reply in thread
Hand woven memes?! What are we, millionaires?
Comment on
Elvira appreciation thread
Reply in thread
I think you would’ve had a better shot (age aside) because she’s a lesbian.