Comment on
Reality imitates art
The Onion has to dig really deep for material.
Comment on
Reality imitates art
The Onion has to dig really deep for material.
Comment on
Stop bringing your phone in the shower: How steam can ruin 'waterproof' phones
ok, who is doing this?
Comment on
‘People are pissed off’: anger at the elite and the establishment is fueling this year’s midterms
I have no idea how things can or will improve. As an outsider, America is a strange place. Unfortunately, the world seems hell bent on copying everything it does.
Comment on
Trump snaps at CNN at United Nations: ‘You should not be here covering me’
A decade of this pedo rapist moron has aged me by 50 years at least.
Comment on
Pieces
How broken is everyone in that country that they elected this garbage.....twice! he is the mirror for the majority in that country, I am sorry.
Comment on
Most popular country for young Europeans (18-34) to emigrate to
Reply in thread
Fuck Germany. I’m German. Honestly don’t go there if you have better choices. Not because I don’t want you here, you’re more than welcome. Because you’ll get milked. Germany is impoverishing your country with all sorts of tricks. Look back at the Euro crisis and what we did with Greece. Look at their massive export surplus which basically means we’re exporting deindustrialiuation to you. Look at what we did with the former GDR. Fuck Germany and their capitalist class.
I agree. Merz is basically a total personification of this. All he has achieved in his time is to make the far-right popular again. I hate that guy!
Comment on
Newsom vetoes bill aimed at protecting providers of transgender care
This guy is also horrible but the bar is so low these days.... The democratic party is also responsible for the mess we are in. They stopped being a party of the people long time ago. Need to purge the Schumers, Pelosis and Newsoms.
Comment on
Prison labor to cover children's lunch debt
God, this is such a shit society....America is a cautionary tale for the rest of us...Stop worshipping the rich and get them to pay their fair share and make sure they can never pollute the politics.
Comment on
Trump claims triumphal arch will serve as a ‘top grade military complex’ to store weapons
What a moron!
Comment on
Free countries are not for freeloading treasonous cunts.
I am so tired boss. Everyday for a decade we have been seeing this man basically take a giant shit on everyone.
Comment on
Today (Sept 26th) is Stanislva Petrov day
Just delayed till a LLM hallucinates and actually pushes the button.
Comment on
AI hallucination of Chinese nuclear components almost led to US military attack
Jesus! I can completely see the Terminator style thing happening. An AI can easily infer that this would be the US response if it provided this information and a malicious Skynet style one can already start global conflicts. They need to stop using this technology for such purposes.
Comment on
Anyone else trade commodity futures?
Not futures but been trading Gold a bit recently.