Comment on
Just taking the dog for a walk in Hongdae
Follow your dreams! ...i guess
Comment on
Just taking the dog for a walk in Hongdae
Follow your dreams! ...i guess
Comment on
関下ふく's mahiro + momiji [Onimai]
Reply in thread
Ah, I see now. My mistake! Thanks!
Comment on
関下ふく's mahiro + momiji [Onimai]
Comment on
Israel turns Gaza into largest ghetto in modern history, killing residents one after another as 3-year genocide continues
Israel is a rogue nation that should be stopped and destroyed. Whatever sympathy I had for them because of the WW2 I totally gone. A nation that survived a genocide and is actively doing the same thing to another nation or ethnicity is diabolical. The world is not black and white but fuck this, I'm tired of this. Universe, drop the fucking rock on us and start another intelligent species because the current one clearly isn't intelligent at all.
Comment on
Japanese street photographer, Masayuki Oki, captures the everyday lives of Tokyo’s street cats in funny poses.
All of them are purrfect!
Comment on
'Whoever came up with this is a massive idiot': LG's gaming monitors and TVs are facing a user revolt
Reply in thread
Thanks Steve!
Comment on
Right, I'M crazy for not wanting to be tracked
There are alternatives fortunately. Like /e/os from Murena (I have it on my fairphone 6 and absolutely love it, no problems with both governmental and banking apps, comes without google but you can activate some google functionality with microG). There is also SailfishOS from Jolla and its Jolla phone and of course there is GrapheneOS. All of those alternatives are privacy oriented. Cheers!
Comment on
Fringe Israeli settler group is sneaking into Syria to try to claim land for a Jewish outpost
Invaders* FTFY
Comment on
Brazil weighs retaliation after EU halts imports of Brazilian goods, including beef
Retaliation for what? Not fulfilling your part of the contract?
Comment on
Sachsen-Anhalt überfällt Polen
Comment on
These are the European specs of the Tesla Semi
Nah, not needed here, elmo can fuck off. We have electric Scanias, Volvos, DAFs Mercedes and others, we're good.
Comment on
FrontPages.eu - European trending news
Looks interesting, thanks for sharing!