Spyke

Replies

til

Comment on

The Metric System

Reply in thread

While I can't speak for my chemical imbalances, I can certainly assure you I am %100 not a fucking algorithm or some lame ass excuse for manufactured digital intelligence....

Comment on

BREAKING: Epstein Whistleblower Found Dead of Suicide

Reply in thread

That's always the words of people who know they are going to be killed, but they say it like that because they can't reveal what they actually know or the people they love will be tortured to death.

It's like these evil bastards watched 3 shitty movies and applied that towards the world and our futures.

I say we fucking sharpen our teeth.

til

Comment on

The Metric System

Reply in thread

This sounds like something a sassy person might say whilst pushing up their glasses to view a document which is rolled up tightly into a scroll and shoved into their own anus after they realize the room is watching them try to read the outside of a butthole scroll.