Comment on
parp!
Reply in thread
Oh how I look back fondly upon the days of ClipArt flyers made in MS word, feels like everyone's forgotten about it
Comment on
parp!
Reply in thread
Oh how I look back fondly upon the days of ClipArt flyers made in MS word, feels like everyone's forgotten about it
Comment on
The internet seems to despise both the role of "Parents" and "Children"...
Two opinions can be held simultaneously.
Disliking bad parenting is valid because children don't have the agency to affect or remedy it themselves, while not wanting or liking children as an adult is just a personnel & subjective opinion.
Comment on
China’s Absence Draws America Deeper Into Risky Wars
Reply in thread
The way this is written implies it's China's fault that the U.S is acting aggressively, as if they simply can't control themselves or be expected to
Comment on
on a bicycle built for rule. DAY 8 [OC, brainmade*]
Excellent use of free will, happy to see your posts!
Comment on
Thats it, im not gonna mask
Good on ya for taking the plunge!
Did so myself about 12 years ago and I don't regret it at all, even though it hasn't always been easy. I think you'll find that it's a great way to filter out the kinds of people you wouldn't want in your life anyway
Comment on
What are some uplifting/inspiring/empowering songs? (I mean like songs about personal struggles... or political struggles...) (pls link if possible)
"I am the mountain" by Wind Rose is one of my personal all-time favorites