Comment on
Poor experience trying Linux again thinking I'd be switching after W10 support ends
Reply in thread
I wasn't aware DVDs were incompatible with Linux. Things being old does not = bad.
Comment on
Poor experience trying Linux again thinking I'd be switching after W10 support ends
Reply in thread
I wasn't aware DVDs were incompatible with Linux. Things being old does not = bad.
Comment on
Poor experience trying Linux again thinking I'd be switching after W10 support ends
Reply in thread
Comment on
Poor experience trying Linux again thinking I'd be switching after W10 support ends
Reply in thread
Yes. I might at least try Ubuntu on the Linux partition I have before I wipe it. But I did find out StartAllBack is sick for Windows 11 so usability wise it will be fine.
Comment on
Poor experience trying Linux again thinking I'd be switching after W10 support ends
Reply in thread
Can they theoretically implement the subsampling mode into Wayland if they wanted to, but they haven't gotten to it, or is it actually locked out?
Comment on
Poor experience trying Linux again thinking I'd be switching after W10 support ends
Reply in thread
Can I ask how you were able to see my post if it doesn't show in the community page? Also, would you know if the Wayland ycbcr issue will affect all distributions?
Comment on
What brought you to the fediverse?
Reddit admin and mod corruption.
Comment on
What’s everyone top 5 games of all time