Comment on
Noob: Can I install Linux on an empty nvme while in windows? Without needing a USB?
I installed from inside vmware before, with the linux drive mounted natively, then removed the windows drive.
Comment on
Noob: Can I install Linux on an empty nvme while in windows? Without needing a USB?
I installed from inside vmware before, with the linux drive mounted natively, then removed the windows drive.
Comment on
Windows 11 is failing as an operating system
Reply in thread
I remember those Canonical cd's, they'd let you request dozens at a time and shipped for free.
Funny story, they shipped them from a place in Switzerland at the time that used to be the address of Sandoz corp where they made LSD. I got a box in the mail and googled the shipping address wondering what this box is and did a huge WTF lol
Comment on
What's your personal recession indicator?
my hairline
Comment on
Do you think this will cause the threadiverse to gain more users?
well, I'm a new user.
I've been churning accounts on reddit for a long time because you get banned by some subs just for posting or subscribing to other subs, then you post there not remembering the preemptive ban and bam, permaban. fed up with that noise, and having to churn accounts like a fucking outlaw.
Comment on
Anyone who was into hippy culture back in 70s, how was the experience?
My mother never talked about this time in her life, but I heard from others that she and her friends helped hide a draft dodger or two and got them into Canada before she ended up in Rochester and became a yuppie
Comment on
What's the greatest city on earth, and why?
I want to say another city to be cool, but New York City, New York State always makes me proud. I live in Rochester lol.
Comment on
What games are you actually enjoying right now?
I played ballxpit for a bit, I'm playing Deadly Days Roadtrip right now, it's a survivor with a backpack leveling mechanic