Spyke

Replies

Comment on

Google Maps updated their Gaza images

Reply in thread

Netanyahu is the reason Hamas exists. He funded them in their elections, and made sure Israeli intelligence didn’t react to the inevitable security threats. It’s the same way the current US administration is tearing down their intelligence structures. The best thing that could happen to Trump and company is a terrorist strike in the US. Epstein and all the corruption will be completely forgotten in a fervor of fake patriotism, just like Israel did it.

Comment on

ICE agents fired just before probation ends and forced to repay signing bonus.

This move is right out of the Trump business playbook. He's been not paying workers and committing fraud against contractors his entire adult life. Avoiding the payout was the plan from day 1 when the bonus was offered--I'm betting Trump himself recommended this outcome. Fuck ICE. I hope every agent experiences bankruptcy and hardship. They ruined their lives to serve a child-rapist.

Comment on

socialism lesson

Socialism to a conservative: anything that benefits people I don’t like or don’t care about, with extra scrutiny when it’s POC; Capitalism to a conservative: Dammit I’m special and precious and nothing at all like the other 8 billion souls god saw fit to populate the earth with because I ✓ work ✓ go to church ✓ follow Fox News ✓ am white