Comment on
Looks like flock cameras lower property value
Reply in thread
What you don’t want to pay a surcharge every month for the privilege to fund a micro government focused on harassing its constituents?
Ya fuck HOAs
Comment on
Looks like flock cameras lower property value
Reply in thread
What you don’t want to pay a surcharge every month for the privilege to fund a micro government focused on harassing its constituents?
Ya fuck HOAs
Comment on
[DS] Deep thinkers
People after reading every scrap of lore and still unable to form a coherent timeline
Comment on
Linux Cat
Reply in thread
it’s just a natural start to a pipeline
Comment on
Sharing is caring
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
Reply in thread
DHH, the Ruby on Rails guy?
Comment on
Some are still good though.
In this era of 10 episode seasons, I think they’ve finally come home to the idea of episodes that can stand alone. I’ll gladly take another gimmick season over another fate of the galaxy season.
Comment on
Where's Worf when you need him?
Meanwhile Archer casually taking out Duras in ENT 2x26
Comment on
70,000 Aryans eaten. Decisive Shang Victory.
Reply in thread
Can I offer you a Bark Antony repost?
Comment on
Bicycle Safety: How to Not Get Hit by Cars
Me when I click the link to a site of useful bike articles and nothing else.
What’s this?
Where are the… You know, the cookie warnings and popup-ads and everything?
Comment on
"You hit me! Picard never hit me!"
Shran: the pink skins, I mean the humans
Travis: am I a joke to you?
Comment on
It's called Tribble.
Peanut Hamper, I choose you!
Comment on
There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Xindi
Reply in thread
I was in the same boat until recently. ENT from the end of S2 to the start of S4 is the real year of hell.
Archer does a lot of dirt and many bad things happen to him. He’s kinda like the O’Brien of captains.
I highly recommend to jump ahead to the xindi arc if you’re finding S1 too boring and gropy.
Comment on
[Discussion] What are your thoughts on more attacks being parriable in FS games outside Sekiro and Bloodborne?
The Lies of P combat is my favorite, it’s like Elden ring but more fair. Specifically when it comes to deflects/parries ER feels like you need to memorize when to parry whereas in LOP it feels natural to parry attacks from a new enemy.
Also, just want to comment on this
I know you shouldn’t be able to parry some kinda laserbeam or something similar.
I think you can do this in breath of the wild.
Comment on
Knowing how many licks it takes is the beginning of wisdom, not the end
Reply in thread
Scotty. Start… the reactor. Free Mars.
Comment on
Make sure to store it in a cloud-synced folder
Reply in thread
Comment on
I wrote a dice rolling script with 3d rendering, collisions and friction in bash because why not [edit: code available now]
Reply in thread
I hope you change your mind.
Most people care about features, not the implementation.
Those who dislike your code are probably going to generally dislike others’ code anyways, so in a sense they don’t even need to see your code to already disapprove of it 🤷♀️
Comment on
Those moutains are so quaint
Reply in thread
Damn, you weren’t even exaggerating a little.
Thanks for bringing the receipts on these atrocities, they’re both hilarious and heartbreaking 🥲
Comment on
So I went to Bingo Brawlers Season 6 Championship
Reply in thread
The place was massive, in the next studio they were actually filming a muay thai competition at the same time.
They had food trucks, taco stand, and good tshirts.
Only complaint is the seating, this game is too long for hard folding chairs!
Comment on
Is Firefox VPN + libgen a safe enough way to get ebooks? Is there a better way?
Reply in thread
I guess my threat model is my ISP snitching on me. Realistic consequences? Probably none, this is more of about trying to keep it that way and having peace of mind I guess.
Comment on
Compare them on the issues that matter
Reply in thread
Rom the proletariat has some of the best lines in all of Trek 😎
ROM: There's only one thing I have to say to you. Workers of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains.