Spyke

Posts

soulslike·Soulslike - Discussion, News, MemesbyBasedMaquisEddington

So I went to Bingo Brawlers Season 6 Championship

I didn’t even know about it until someone posted it here recently, so thanks a lot internet stranger.

There was a fun opening exhibition match with only limgrave squares, with domo playing and guest commentators. https://www.youtube.com/live/h76GWvhCZQc?is=yNU7zvMqwRnD4RWi

I took a picture of the limgrave bingo board

Then the main event began. https://www.youtube.com/live/xFyCvsNeucw?is=YW2mFrWfZJfnu1mO

Game 2 was incredible. The entire crowd was standing and cheering. The other rounds were great, don’t get me wrong, but game 2 was magical.

Also, dude beside me had Wendy 444 sign 😎

View original on lemmy.dbzer0.com
18

Labor Day dinner

Since my wife had to work today I tried to make a nice dinner with no pretense of vegetables. I sous vide the lobster at 140f for 45 minutes (luckily I was given some frozen lobster tails a few weeks ago) and cooked the steak on a hot cast iron pan for about 6-7 minutes each side. We shared the single steak since we had so much lobster to eat.

View original on lemmy.dbzer0.com
46

Meatloaf meal prep

I like to make meatloaf lately because I get free ground beef from a friend that has one of those monthly meat box plans.

I just sweat some carrot, onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic with some butter while soaking some white bread in milk. By the time it is cooled the bread panade is also ready and I mix it all with ground beef, salt, and white pepper.

I bake it in an upside down bowl for 45m to get the dome shape then I remove the bowl to broil and glaze at the end. Glaze is just ketchup, brown sugar, and a tiny splash of apple cider vinegar.

I vacuum bag it and freeze it for later. Later I just boil water in a kettle and put both in a Dutch oven for 5-10m for a quick reheat.

View original on lemmy.dbzer0.com
50

You reached the end