Comment on
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Reply in thread
Yeah, the actual left’s whole deal is fighting billionaires.
I really need everyone to stop conflating liberals with the left, and also learn some basic political theory before speaking on it.
Comment on
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Reply in thread
Yeah, the actual left’s whole deal is fighting billionaires.
I really need everyone to stop conflating liberals with the left, and also learn some basic political theory before speaking on it.
Comment on
Tiddies
I’m a lesbian, and even I need this to end
Comment on
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Reply in thread
Considering I think Putin and his ilk can & should get absolutely bodied & the fact that you thought I was a fan of Xi, yeah, I’d say you’re making assumptions when you should be asking clarifying questions.
Comment on
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Reply in thread
lol, no I don’t. Make fewer assumptions, ask more questions.
And I agree, Xi can fuck all the way off.
Comment on
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Reply in thread
I’m not talking about any country’s liberal party. I’m talking about neoliberals. In the U.S., they are often misidentified as being “the left”.
And regarding NATO, I am against it as a specific entity, but I think that some of its functions are important and should not be lost if it is ever dismantled.
Comment on
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Reply in thread
Except liberals aren’t “the left”. Liberals are center or center-left at best. Liberals are funded by the same entities as the right is, yes, but this distinction is important, lol
Comment on
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Reply in thread
If you think I’m wrong, feel free to tell me why
Comment on
Taken Out of Context
Reply in thread
I was literally watching coverage of her criticizing that Palestinian activist for not wearing a mask, and it’s so much worse than I thought it was.
I cannot believe she went on a “here’s why I left the left” grift because people wouldn’t let her bully a Palestinian activist IN Palestine for not wearing a mask.
The level of unhinged is disturbing.