Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
I’m surprised it’s 3%, that seems like a lot
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
I’m surprised it’s 3%, that seems like a lot
Comment on
Convenient
Not really accurate seeing as voting rates among the poor and uneducated are substantially lower, even though they are the ones most often impacted negatively.
Comment on
MFs talm'bout AI like we ain't already had that shit in 2004 🙄🥱
I had this one! Pretty sure it was able to pick up stuff from the floor, so it could put away your socks maybe…
Comment on
How do I sync subtitles while watching movies?
I usually just find a short isolated piece of dialogue (or the first spoken word) and count the time between the audio and the subs, whichever comes first. That usually gets me close to +/- 1s. Then I micro adjust from there.
You just gotta remember that a negative offset makes the subs appear earlier, and vice versa for a positive offset.
Comment on
Window Manager with Special App Tray Shortcutting
Do you mean that as in, having 10 applications bound to 0-9, and being able to cycle through instances of that application by repeatedly pressing the corresponding number in the number row?
Comment on
Kingdom Rising — Build, Raid, Rule
This is definitely the shittest post
Comment on
Miscategorization of streaming media (specifically movies and videos)
Reply in thread
Except when they are shit and contain stuff such as #everyone_dies and #main_character_dies, like the default metadata source for Jellyfin and some torrent aggregators do.
Comment on
Generative AI killed my niche music subgenre, and how I lost two longtime friends to AI psychosis.
As much as hate generative AI in artistic fields with a burning passion, it sounds like you have some serious emotional instability if this rocks your world to the point that you fall into persistent depression and burn bridges with all your friends. I’m very sorry you feel this way and hope for everyone’s sake that human-made music stays appreciated going forward.
Comment on
Window Manager with Special App Tray Shortcutting
Reply in thread
You could probably do it pretty easily in Hyprland with the monocle layout and making SUPER+[current_workspace_nr] switch to the next application by adding some lua to your keybinds.
Comment on
I'd love that
Reply in thread
Not everyone goes to the same elementary school. Something that doesn’t align with your personal experience is not immediately AI.
Comment on
[Video] NATO leader Mark Rutte says Europe should have started the war against Iran and Yemen instead of USA
Reply in thread
I’m not really looking to start a long discussion here, but you can argue that he implied a lot of things.
You can also take it as him saying he applauds the US for simply putting in the effort, but that the EU needs to stand on its own legs in the future (if we want to solve it on our own terms, without total war, that is).
Again, the guy is a whacko but I like my titles to be precise, and not ragebait.
The guy’s whole shtick is that he is a kiss-ass and does a lot of double speak, so you can take it both ways.
Comment on
[Video] NATO leader Mark Rutte says Europe should have started the war against Iran and Yemen instead of USA
To play devil’s advocate here, that is not really what he said and this title is misleading. Mark Rutte is a slimy kiss-ass and there is really no need to make his words more infuriating than they already are
Comment on
[Video] NATO leader Mark Rutte says Europe should have started the war against Iran and Yemen instead of USA
Reply in thread
Total non sequitur reply