Comment on
Musk is upset poor people can buy food
Reply in thread
It's Alanis Morissette's version of irony
Comment on
Musk is upset poor people can buy food
Reply in thread
It's Alanis Morissette's version of irony
Comment on
Distracted
Reply in thread
She is also responsible for carrying around the diaper bag
Comment on
How corporate AI adoption is going
What do you mean I can't do a wage theft????
Comment on
Wise words, Charlie
Comment on
How corporate AI adoption is going
Reply in thread
Ai costs more than people because you cant wage theft ai
Comment on
The Harmonic Egg® App Testimonial | Major Fever Broke
Why can't I post my testimonial to this com?
Comment on
YSK that you can make any flavor of cereal you want
Reply in thread
I pondered my orb and apparently you need a toucan.
Comment on
After he's done he'll know whose girl's asshole tastes best
Reply in thread
Could be nesty
Comment on
[Solved] Does anyone know the source?
Lexi Dona / Cora Whitfield in Art
https://www.freepornsex.net/art-scene-2-tina-williams-cora-whitfield/
Comment on
'Devastating to Watch': Texas Democrats Condemn Destruction of Big Bend for Trump Border Wall