Comment on
When your egg cracks as MTF trans lesbian and you're hyperfixated on your transition rule
Reply in thread
Why did I actually understand this, what the hell
Comment on
When your egg cracks as MTF trans lesbian and you're hyperfixated on your transition rule
Reply in thread
Why did I actually understand this, what the hell
Comment on
When your egg cracks as MTF trans lesbian and you're hyperfixated on your transition rule
Reply in thread
It just merges into the other blocks, like they eat it
Comment on
hetpeak rule
Hey Val being a tomboy about as hard as Audrey being a femboy is just as critical to the story
I'm really enjoying the story honestly, lol, Shen cooked, best straight couple
Comment on
somebody rule up the green day guy
Reply in thread
Nah this was enough, go wake them
Comment on
poop, or poop & pee? rur
Me always sitting down to pee even before my egg cracked
Comment on
egg🤷♀️irl
I saw that comment on Reddit, got some well earned upvotes and awards
Also spams button repeatedly
Comment on
Kink test rule
Skipped the dominant questions intentionally and took the abbreviated version, not surprised in the slightest, my tastes are simple
Comment on
smooth rule
Just a cute lil baby :3
Comment on
It's Not You It's AI
I do like the site, I just kind of wish that if they're going to say "stop using AI for therapy" that they would actually go in depth as to what alternative resources (communities with others with similar difficulties, "just tell the therapist", etc.) are there and why they're better
I doubt someone using AI for this (especially someone in a state of psychosis) is going to follow the link, see that they're just saying "AI bad, need regulation", and change, most they'd probably do is shrug and keep using
It's addictive, arm the addicts with something to help themselves break free, don't just make a singular statement
Comment on
fun rule
Reply in thread
Of course not, but "restricted, repetitive patterns of behavior, interests, or activities" is one of the key traits of autism observed by non-autistic folks and one of the major criteria/requirements for diagnosis, and playing a specific video game over and over can certainly line up with part of that
Does this make someone autistic, no, but if that person's seeing this, pretty heavy social communication differences with others, inflexibility with routine, nonverbal communication differences, atypical sensory sensitivity, and all this has been since an early age, they should probably start considering the possibility
Comment on
100% sure I've posted this before, but I'm running low on memes
Good because honestly I'd enjoy it if everyone was an autistic lesbian. ...speaking as an autistic lesbian
Comment on
fun rule
Me playing Donkey Kong Land 3 over and over and over and over and over and
Comment on
If you were a paper clip, what kind of paper clip would you be?
The kind that got bent a weird way to press an internal reset button
Comment on
Over half a week. I hate.
Fuck banks, find a credit union
Comment on
Connections #1206 2026-09-29
Secret remote mouth toy tucked away for your oral phase home game? Waow
...I'll see myself out 😂
Comment on
computer toucher rule
You better hope not because I'm changing your operating system
Comment on
I'm so ruled 😞
I guess Misty from Pokemon?
Comment on
do these rule? DAY 77 [OC, brainmade]
Markdown brings me joy
Anyway I wish you very spicy noodles in the future
This is my first comment with this account, everything hereafter is all your fault
Comment on
sudo apt rule
YOLO, sudo pacman -Syyu
Comment on
do these rule? DAY 77 [OC, brainmade]
Reply in thread
I'll try :3