Spyke

Replies

Comment on

How + what do you pack for lunch?

I use a 6-pack size cooler bag. Inside it, I pack whatever I can find in the kitchen, like an unhinged raccoon foraging the trash. Maybe something normal like a sandwich. More commonly, like half a green pepper, leftover corn chip crumbs, and a tablespoon of cream cheese, or some such. Then I open the lunch bag and wonder who packed my lunch.

Comment on

Mental health

Reply in thread

Me too. I was doing a version of this where I would distance myself from my physical body and view it as separate/other in order to objectively care for nutrition, exercise, etc. needs when unmotivated. But this seems even better because it allows for distancing from the mental needs too. The tiger! Obviously!

coffee

Comment on

What decaf coffee tastes best?

Reply in thread

Interesting! I will try it!

Edit: I tried this today (lower temp/shorter time), and it did change the flavor quite a bit. In my case, I didn’t prefer one method over the other, but it was surprising to taste the difference.

You reached the end