Comment on
Student, 15, has hand blown off by police stun grenade during French mass protests
Reply in thread
All Cops are Nazis
Comment on
Student, 15, has hand blown off by police stun grenade during French mass protests
Reply in thread
All Cops are Nazis
Comment on
[Video] French regime shoots protesting student in the mouth with tear gas canister breaking his teeth and bones
All Cops are Nazis
Comment on
Destroying Humanity Is Against the Law. Don’t wait for a mass-extinction event before holding AI developers accountable.
Pretty sure destroying humanity IS NOT against the law. There are no laws saying any such thing..
Comment on
Does it seem like religious people are less animal friendly?
Reply in thread
Typical creature that values it's own species over all others. I really despise this mentality. Anyway have a great day.
Comment on
[Frame] Honest hardworking scalpers when you tell them there's a reservation lottery
What movie is this?
Comment on
Israel's Netanyahu, at UN, calls accusations of genocide in Gaza 'the biggest lie of the century'
Reply in thread
Comment on
Aural Sex: What celebrities have *voices* that turn you on?
Keanu Reeves for me
Comment on
F-16 fighter jet crashes in northern Michigan
Nice!
Comment on
Kash Patel ordered FBI agents to respond to X posts calling him a ‘retard’
Reply in thread
Comment on
Does it seem like religious people are less animal friendly?
Reply in thread
I know I'm coming back super late to reply to you, sorry. But since you were wondering I will answer truthfully. I value all other life and other species over humans. I believe Humans are the single worst monster species on this planet. We are the true nightmare of all other life here. We are the killers and destroyers of this fragile biosphere. Thankfully it's nearly assured that at some point we will self-suicide and Humanity will be no more. Fermi paradox and all that..
So yeah to reiterate, I DESPISE the truly pathetic human species. I'm not better, I'm humble. I HATE humankind. All the other life forms on this planet are 100% precent better and more deserving of continued existence than homo sapiens. Have a nice day!