Comment on
new updates
Reply in thread
well, heck, but still, I'm learning every time.
Comment on
new updates
Reply in thread
well, heck, but still, I'm learning every time.
Comment on
new updates
Wait... 2GB now?? and not 50MB?? NANI????
Also, how in the world did you get this layout?
durn it.. someone mentioned it's global memory, not individual, still 50 MB each. I was so hyped, but busted so soon. WHY????
Comment on
[dev] Short note
Any ETA on the model to back to normal. Also while I'm at it, when the save button works again?
Comment on
More type of comments
OK, sorry, bit new to this, and thanks for feedback, it has moved/copy to casual perchance. this may be deleted soon.
Comment on
Feature request: Optional custom OpenAI-compatible API support for AI Coder
if I may be honest, I'm thinking about something like this, yet, let's just say I'm creating one and currently try to work out the bugs and features (plus security, as well to prevent API leaking within the generator, though I'm try to be heavy on wordings for constant reminder not to share any generator with API keys in it). Not sure when it'll be done, it could be a while, also, it won't be easy work flow since you'll still copy and paste to a new generator then save it there.
However, I was tempted to reply on that [dev] short note but not going to, but yes, adding better future such as API would help greatly (and maybe let us pay for whatever model to save their pocket money).
Comment on
More type of comments
Reply in thread
still, how should I know? I don't make the rules here, so why not support the casual side as one said it's less activity, thanks.
Comment on
More type of comments
Reply in thread
thanks, yet, it's bit of my first one, so I may not see it, or I thought it's should be in the right spot, and again, I have made it on casual instead. but now I'm uncertain if this will be made. Also, I'm sorry for one_old_coder, I tend to feel overwhelm and me not thinking well on my reply, though, I do agree about allowing... what? delete the post by creator (or me as I mentioned)? OK, well, they might want to fix that if it's their domain, idk. So I've broken Rule: 1, 2, 4(?), 5 and 7.
Comment on
More type of comments
Reply in thread
OK, but, can you be so kind to instruct me, in the category dropdown/section, what should I search for? So that way I know where to aim for, and I'll give this one last chance, I don't like to be unwanted spam on each places.
Comment on
More type of comments
Reply in thread
OK, I'll try my best to explain what I suggest, just a normal every day chat much like discord and other social platforms, but with extra features, like for one is to increase the font size. and yes, I'm aware of browser zoom, but it'll also effects with other tabs and I have to reset the size when I switch to other tab.
Now then, if the owner of Perchance likes this idea, then it'll be a place to spam ads or asking for help other then getting lost in the Comment of the generator page.
This is not a bot related generation to chat with, it'll be people talking to other people. And here's a thing, it's not mandatory to join in much like I don't want to join in Discord, everyone is welcome as long they behave and get along while there will be mods to be on if needed.
However, like the concept I've thought out, I'm also planning to give it a try on my own as I vibe code for a place to be, it'll be un-official, yes, but I'll have a bot that can be constantly monitor and report if needed to it's best ability, since I'm by myself. Other then that, at least it'll come with font size, translation, create rooms, private message and among other things. And yes, it'll also include NSFW/18+, why? just to give them more freedom, is all.
I know it's bit annoying for me to go through with this as I'd like to make Perchance a better place for other's need, if they don't allow this, then it'll be a shame for people who have difficulties to leave, losing costumers.
Comment on
More type of comments
Reply in thread
Welp, roast me all you want, as I mentioned that I'm bit new, I try to move it, and people still betray me. if this locked or deleted by mod, fine. I just want to make it little better on what I pointed out. Still, sorry that I didn't know all this, just I can't believe I've been slap many times right now and correct me many times from others. Still, thanks for the feedback, I don't know if I'm happy or upset from all of you.
Comment on
Feature request: Optional custom OpenAI-compatible API support for AI Coder
Reply in thread
yup, and just a fair warning, even I did put the security stuff in and people exploit it, I'd be paying lot more by x/person. So my best advice is in two ways, A. Time the API (like say 7 days, if possible) or B. (the best) remove the API before publishing the AI Helper generator.
And it's CC License Attribute in a way where you can take, edit your own ways (maybe improved), publish (without paying and must be least credit the owner and all that), without asking me directly if you want it or not.
Also thanks about giving me more time, after all, I'm a living being that I need to live so I can work when I got the chance.
Comment on
More type of comments
Reply in thread
Also, if you want, you can just help your self with better sense then I do, so go on and take it from me. And hope it'll bring my dream closer, thanks in advance.
Comment on
More type of comments
Comment on
More type of comments
Reply in thread
sigh well, how should I know? thanks, least it's there anyway. not going to keep copy/paste every time on a wild goose chase.