Posts
The scariest AI breakthrough
Already I did not like those projects of putting a game into another game because all those I saw were made with AI, but it's worse than I thought
Hate AI rule
I hate how AI has ruined programming for me. I wish there was a site or something that would compile all job offers that are anti-AI, and also maybe a label for software that don't use AI, like non-gmo for food
Un des membres de Quebec Solidaire, qui était assez contre l'IA dans leur campagne jusqu'à maintenant, défend l'utilisation de l'IA sous un poste Facebook
Voici le poste fait par le membre de QS: https://www.facebook.com/share/14qVoUmYNNq/
Voici le poste original qui est marqué comme étant de l'IA: https://www.facebook.com/share/1S6QZPqDoK/
Je trouve ça vraiment honteux, aillant prévu voter pour eux
Edit: On dirait que le membre à supprimer son poste
:( Linux Kernel Developers Consider Adding AGENTS.md To Help Guide AI/LLM Agents
cross-posted from: https://piefed.zip/c/[email protected]/p/1856095/linux-kernel-developers-consider-adding-agents-md-to-help-guide-ai-llm-agents
https://www.phoronix.com/news/Linux-Considers-AGENTS-MDOpen linkView original on piefed.zipWhy do so many communities or even instances use AI for their icon/banner?
I don't see why they would use AI instead of picking an appropriate image or making something quick in Gimp or paint, it just makes me not want to be part of those communities.