Comment on
Too much US politic posts and Communities in the last weeks?
I tend to block every community with American news and it’s what I spend 90% of my time doing on here.
Comment on
Too much US politic posts and Communities in the last weeks?
I tend to block every community with American news and it’s what I spend 90% of my time doing on here.
Comment on
How to Archive One's Own Posts and Comments?
Reply in thread
‘Just’…
Comment on
A Spacecraft Carrying Human Remains and Cannabis Crashes into the Ocean
Reply in thread
You are allowed to send ashes into SPACE? C02 is at record levels and this type of shit is allowed to happen?
Comment on
A Spacecraft Carrying Human Remains and Cannabis Crashes into the Ocean
Reply in thread
Thank you for your reply kind stranger. Good to know that we’ve not gone completely mental as a species yet
Comment on
Meta trying to give us a hand (ads coming to WhatsApp)
Reply in thread
Would you mind linking this please? I’ve been looking for a WhatsApp replacement, EU based ideally, any other options you know of?
Comment on
Hundreds of Thousands Form 'Red Line' Around The Hague
Reply in thread
I agree with you but it’s a theme on Lemmy. Every story is linked back to America somehow (however tenuous) and I’m finding it frustrating to say the least. Even with blocking all US subs, the comments still circle back to American politics. It’s like Americans believe themselves to be the centre of the universe or something. They just cannot help making every story about them; the main character syndrome is through the roof
Comment on
See the First-Ever Direct Images of the Sun's South Pole, Captured by the Solar Orbiter Spacecraft
This feels like the sun has been upskirted
Comment on
Escaping Hell
Does Lemmy have a NSFW tag? This is so tragic and this type of content needs a filter imo
Comment on
Which one would you go for?
This is like Sophie’s Choice all over again
Comment on
Too much US politic posts and Communities in the last weeks?
Reply in thread
Sorry to ask but I have changed my settings to show ‘top in the last hour’ but this never translates when I close and open Lemmy again, it’s just back to All Active. Is there a step that I am missing? Thank you for your help kind stranger
Comment on
Too much US politic posts and Communities in the last weeks?
Reply in thread
How long did this take you? Also do you find that you have to repeatedly block the same communities? There is certain communities that shows up every day and gets blocked every day, and the next day they’re back
Comment on
Too much US politic posts and Communities in the last weeks?
Reply in thread
Ooo, thank you for telling me this. Can I ask in what way? I’ve just made some changes but feedback would be useful for me as a new user. Thank you!