Comment on
Drop your unpopular opinions here because c/unpopularopinions is filled with popular opinions
The Fediverse doesn't need to become wildly popular with billions of users, and if it ever does, that will probably end up ruining it somehow.
Comment on
Drop your unpopular opinions here because c/unpopularopinions is filled with popular opinions
The Fediverse doesn't need to become wildly popular with billions of users, and if it ever does, that will probably end up ruining it somehow.
Comment on
Still waiting for my Donny dollar check, any day now...
I make more than double that and spend tons of time online: Tax these rich assholes their due so they're paying their fair share like the rest of us.
Comment on
Lesbian Mud Wrestling Breaks Out at Lollapalooza 2026
This isn't normal?
Are you sure???
Comment on
uBlock Origin Is Giving Up the Fight to Keep Ads Off Facebook
That's awful! If I used Facebook I bet I'd be pretty upset.
Comment on
Drop your unpopular opinions here because c/unpopularopinions is filled with popular opinions
Reply in thread
Your bike take is stupid AF, especially if you drive a car. Also, it is a very popular opinion because people are idiots. They keep you in shape, they save you money, and they don't pollute or kill people like vehicles do.
Comment on
Drop your unpopular opinions here because c/unpopularopinions is filled with popular opinions
Reply in thread
For that, we need more people contributing content more consistently, but not necessarily more people, just more participation/fewer lurkers. Most places are like 90%+ lurkers though so either something has to change with how people use the site or, yeah, just more overall users.
Comment on
Lesbian Mud Wrestling Breaks Out at Lollapalooza 2026
Reply in thread
It seems like a normal Lollapalooza thing tbh, I had no idea it wasn't!
Comment on
Drop your unpopular opinions here because c/unpopularopinions is filled with popular opinions
Reply in thread
I don't think federated forums are going to be bringing down anybody, but you never know I guess.
Comment on
Drop your unpopular opinions here because c/unpopularopinions is filled with popular opinions
Reply in thread
I don't hate people, but I think there comes a point where things tend to stop getting better and start getting worse the more users you have.