Comment on
One is not nearly enough [F] [OC]
How about several at once or in quick succession?
Comment on
One is not nearly enough [F] [OC]
How about several at once or in quick succession?
Comment on
Some low hanging fruit for you today [F],[NSFW],[OC]
Reply in thread
An educator hors paire! 🤣
Comment on
[M][F] F28, recently arrived in Europe to study. My roommate is a shy, nerdy gamer. One day I invited him over for dinner and to play some games, and I have to say he... surprised me. Now we're more t
What a fantastic series. Well done and thanks!
Comment on
Wish you an ASStastic Monday [F],[NSFW],[OC]
For some reason, I'm reminded of yoga stretching and the accompanying fantasy of offering guidance with my hands on approach.
Comment on
I can't believe how many careless people I ran into today - it seemed like EVERYONE was dropping things then asking me to pick them up! 😤 [F][OC]
Clearly because you do it so well! Wouldn't want you to lose that skill!
Comment on
A close up of my rack [F],[NSFW],[OC]
For which we are eternally grateful. Yum!
Comment on
Coffee before or after? [F] [OC]
I usually have my dessert before coffee, after it is then 😋
Comment on
Early Monday and already wilding [F],[NSFW],[OC]
There's no way you're getting out of there without a change of sheets!
Comment on
How can you not go wild at my poses [F],[NSFW],[OC]
Trust me, the wild has entered the chat!
Comment on
Your pleasure is making me insatiable [F] [OC]
This is where I splice myself into the video to replace your finger.
Comment on
Some low hanging fruit for you today [F],[NSFW],[OC]
My mother always told me to handle the low hanging ones gently until they came, if necessary using one's tongue to facilitate the release.
Comment on
I think I used too much soap for these tiddies... [F][OC]
Reply in thread
Yeah, the squidge effect is the last great unsolved problem! I'll get on it straight away. You wouldn"t have half a billion just laying around by any chance, my chemistry set is a bit depleted, and I blew up my last bedroom...🤣
Comment on
I'm pretty drunk RN but I think I *nailed* this soapy tiddy thing! [F][OC]
Reply in thread
From soup to open bar, now that's what I call a party!
Comment on
I think I used too much soap for these tiddies... [F][OC]
Reply in thread
Direct stimulation, with a suitable focus point, now you're talking!
Comment on
I think I used too much soap for these tiddies... [F][OC]
Au contraire, I always wondered how one could create an item of clothing that gave the same effect. Thenn you could wear it out in public.
Comment on
Double trouble again [F] + [M] [OC]
Lovely meet and greet style photo 👍
Comment on
Have a peek [F] [OC]
A peek is all we need, but if you're offering more, consider my breath duly bated.
Comment on
Nice and sexy [F] [OC]
That angle shot of your labia 👍
Comment on
These stairs lead somewhere dangerous. Follow at your own risk [F][OC]
I've been told I'm quite good at jamming various parts of my body into tight cracks, so I see a positive outcome right there.
Comment on
You want more or nay ? [F] [OC]
That would be a yay. Show us what you got.