Comment on
Shout out to the PC components that haven't gotten more expensive
It's the only thing keeping me cool.
Comment on
Shout out to the PC components that haven't gotten more expensive
It's the only thing keeping me cool.
Comment on
Mom get off the phone!
"We enjoyed getting email. Crazy, right?"
Comment on
Why’d you quit your last job?
Toxic boss who's entire personality was his job. He was very smart, and not a complete monster, but it was quite sad that he had no life outside of work and expected us to be the same.
Comment on
What's the greatest city on earth, and why?
I haven't traveled the world enough to give a definitive answer. I had a blast in Edinburgh, and Luxembourg City is a wonderful place to visit. Most large Canadian cities are delightful. I doubt any of the cities I have visited would be the 'greatest' on the planet, however.
I 100% doubt any city in the USA could qualify. They are far more alike than they are different.
As for New Yorkers frequently & loudly yelling their city is the greatest, I'm convinced it's some kind of pathology similar to Stockholm Syndrome. This comedian explains it better than I can:
Comment on
Fuck software that easily could have a setting but doesn't
You can change the language by going into advanced tools but it's a bit buried because Google search fucking sucks now. The results will suck regardless of which language you choose. They show you what they want you to see, not what you are actually looking for.