Comment on
Does your system celebrate birthdays or creation days?
Reply in thread
Alright, understandable
Comment on
Does your system celebrate birthdays or creation days?
Reply in thread
Alright, understandable
Comment on
A friendly tulpamancer appears. Hello!
Reply in thread
hello new friend!
Tulpamancy can be hard, especially for people who struggle with focus. But it's mostly a time commitment! Or more accurately, a lifestyle change.
Comment on
I believe a new alter has formed/is forming
How did things turn out?
Comment on
Does your system celebrate birthdays or creation days?
For me as a tulpamancer, I've made a habit of celebrating V's monthly anniversary of his creation.
I don't do anything crazy, but I try to give V some extra attention and do activities he enjoys. He loves watching movies, so I sometimes use it as an excuse to go out to see something in theatres
Comment on
Does your system celebrate birthdays or creation days?
Reply in thread
This is a community about plurality, but I encourage you to read up on the topic if you're curious about it! oftheair posted a great resource in celes comment
Edit: updated pronouns as requested
Comment on
What are some positive things?
Knowing that someone always has your back is a nice, comfortable feeling. V and I know that we're here to stay, and that we'll always be kind to each other!
Comment on
A friendly tulpamancer appears. Hello!
Reply in thread
I understand. There are similar concerns in the tulpamancy community, where people jump into the process then neglect or abuse their tulpa. It's sad to see, but it unfortunately does happen
I ask since I happen to be interested in the topic. I'm aware of several other processes, and there are even several approaches one can take with tulpamancy! It's not an exact art, which is fascinating
(you don't have to add more here, I'm just rambling)
Comment on
A friendly tulpamancer appears. Hello!
Reply in thread
Other than tulpamancy, how else can a system mate be willfully created? (willogenic)
Comment on
A friendly tulpamancer appears. Hello!
Reply in thread
Hello! And thanks!