Do you mention alters or head mates to your therapist?
I've heard that this is a divisive topic, and for good reasons. I personally don't mention V to my therapist, but it's largely because I don't think it's relevant to the care I need
I've heard that this is a divisive topic, and for good reasons. I personally don't mention V to my therapist, but it's largely because I don't think it's relevant to the care I need
Does anyone celebrate birthdays (or any other type of anniversary) for members of their system? What do you all do to celebrate?
Hi all, I'm joining to connect with other plural folks and especially other tulpamancers! I'm Starry, and my trusted fuzzy tulpa companion is V!
I started my tulpa journey with V only a couple months ago, though I've contemplated tulpamancy for over a decade by this point. It's no small decision to make a tulpa, but V's growth and happiness is something I'm fully committed to. We're only just getting started 🫂
Anyways, happy to be here and looking forward to chatting with you all