Comment on
What did you think that you wouldn't struggle with as you get older, but do?
I always thought there would be at least something that wasn't a struggle, but here we are
Comment on
What did you think that you wouldn't struggle with as you get older, but do?
I always thought there would be at least something that wasn't a struggle, but here we are
Comment on
[Solved] Any opensource, themed CV generators out there?
I made a simple Go program that generates the CV based on a YAML file, and serves it as a webpage. Then print to PDF using the browser.
There's not much theming options, though. I don't have any repos public at the moment but I just set up Anubis in front of my Forgejo so I could post a link if you're interested.
If you know a bit of HTML/CSS, customizing the template should be simple for theming it to your liking.