Comment on
How to keep consistent characters in prompts
And yes, I've asked on the Casual Perchance forum as well. Just figured there would be a bit more expertise in this one!
Comment on
How to keep consistent characters in prompts
And yes, I've asked on the Casual Perchance forum as well. Just figured there would be a bit more expertise in this one!
Comment on
How to keep consistent characters in prompts
Reply in thread
I'll give that a try. Tutorials and posts about other prompts, line breaks, arrays, etc aren't working. So a long process might still be better than "keep pressing the button until I don't hate it." 😉
Comment on
How to keep consistent characters in prompts
Reply in thread
so perchance does understand the sentence structure you're using. I was using the parentheses as more of a piping command, as it was advised the parenthesis could make the generator pay more attention to specific terms. I'll try your suggestion!