Spyke

Posts

casual_perchance·Casual Perchancebygbprime

How can I create consistent character appearances?

I have a question about how to make consistent characters in a prompt. I want to make two specific characters interacting. My example prompt is below. But the generator keeps mixing and matching the appearance of the two characters. I specify different hair or clothing colors for each, but sometimes both characters have the same, mixed, or reversed colors.

How can I write the prompt better?

Charlotte (slim adult human woman, grey jumpsuit, long blue hair, smug smile) is laughing at Kristin (adult human woman, green dress, short blonde hair, embarrassed blush)

View original on lemmy.world
-3
perchance·Perchance - Create a Random Text Generatorbygbprime

How to keep consistent characters in prompts

I have a question about how to make consistent characters in a prompt. I want to make two specific characters interacting. My example prompt is below. But the generator keeps mixing and matching the appearance of the two characters. I specify different hair or clothing colors for each, but sometimes both characters have the same, mixed, or reversed colors.

How can I write the prompt better?

Charlotte (slim adult human woman, grey jumpsuit, long blue hair, smug smile) is laughing at Kristin (adult human woman, green dress, short blonde hair, embarrassed blush)

View original on lemmy.world
0

You reached the end