Comment on
Had a blackout :/
Reply in thread
I mean I don't remember a sizeable chunk of yesterday and I am told I seemed pretty out of it. I told my psychiatrist.
Comment on
Had a blackout :/
Reply in thread
I mean I don't remember a sizeable chunk of yesterday and I am told I seemed pretty out of it. I told my psychiatrist.
Comment on
Had a blackout :/
Reply in thread
No, just some other head mate switched in and didn't know what was going on. It happens sometimes and it's really annoying. Because of the DID and plurality. So I posted it on the plurality community.
Comment on
How y'all doin?
We're doing pretty well right now. Thinking again about trying to de-google our life
Comment on
Had a blackout at work :(
Reply in thread
I think we're okay now, things are going a bit better. I appreciate it!
Comment on
Had a blackout :/
Reply in thread
As much as we can. We are gonna restart therapy with our current therapist in July now that money is a thing again. It just happens sometimes 😭 thank you