How y'all doin?
Just a thread to see how my fellow plurals are. No time limit on this post, comment whenever!
Just a thread to see how my fellow plurals are. No time limit on this post, comment whenever!
Blacked out at work yesterday and had to be picked up by our partner and call off work today BUT it does mean we got a day with our partner so silver lining ig :)
We are majority littles but we have a fair number of teenagers and some of our irl plural friends have agreed to help our middles and teens make friends around their own insys ages!!!! I'm so happy for them
We had a job interview today and it involves one headmate's special interest and a lot more money. I'm excited!
What are some positive aspects about your plurality? Mine is the sheer joy some alters feel when they finally get to front. I get to feel some of that joy and it's so uplifting.
An alter with no knowledge of anything came out at work and blew our cover... Oof. Now my workload is being changed which makes sense but like .... Uh oh.