Comment on
Shipping Godot VR and Porting to PSVR2: A Partial Post Mortem
This was a really great read! I know very little about developing / porting for consoles, so I really appreciated the deep-dive and insights as to where the problem areas are.
Comment on
Shipping Godot VR and Porting to PSVR2: A Partial Post Mortem
This was a really great read! I know very little about developing / porting for consoles, so I really appreciated the deep-dive and insights as to where the problem areas are.
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
Oh, hell no
Comment on
Are there any good apps for Bookwyrm?
While it's a different Fediverse platform, NeoDB is very, very good, and offers a handful of different apps.
NeoDB can do book reviews and tracking, in addition to TV shows, movies, podcasts, and video games.
Comment on
Remember when 30° was considered tropical?
This is how it feels year-round in Phoenix, Arizona. 😭