Comment on
Reddit's Active U.S. Users Took a Dip, the last time Reddit will report
Reddit got so bad that I came here. Just.. pure junk and bots.
Comment on
Reddit's Active U.S. Users Took a Dip, the last time Reddit will report
Reddit got so bad that I came here. Just.. pure junk and bots.
Comment on
[Frame] Honest hardworking scalpers when you tell them there's a reservation lottery
Reply in thread
That's the joke
Comment on
Vegetarians: Where Do You Draw the Line?
I'm not trying to be perfect, I'm just trying to make a difference. Purity ideals are for 13 year olds.
Comment on
Reddit's Active U.S. Users Took a Dip, the last time Reddit will report
Reply in thread
To be fair reddit users used to do that before the bots as well. Just pointless bad-faith pretending to engage without actually wanting to hear your opinion, just exhaust you for disagreeing with them.
Comment on
Reddit's Active U.S. Users Took a Dip, the last time Reddit will report
Reply in thread
Yeah that too, the modabuse has just been reaching insane levels lately.
Comment on
'Lowlife Coward': Ed Sheeran Declaration of 'I Am Not Complicit' Stirs Fresh Outrage Over Macklemore Ouster | Common Dreams
Reply in thread
No, a musician is an artist. An entertainer is someone who entertains.
When a musician finds an audience, it is because THEY are entertained by the artist's art, not because they are trying to be entertaining.
If they are, that would make them an entertainer.
Comment on
'Lowlife Coward': Ed Sheeran Declaration of 'I Am Not Complicit' Stirs Fresh Outrage Over Macklemore Ouster | Common Dreams
Reply in thread
It's not a musician's job to please the audience, it's their job to please their own sense of aesthetics and integrity.
Someone trying to please the audience is an entertainer, who is just doing a job.
Comment on
Reddit's Active U.S. Users Took a Dip, the last time Reddit will report
Reply in thread
Amen