Comment on
Should i give up on signal?
No you shouldnt.
Comment on
Should i give up on signal?
No you shouldnt.
Comment on
Question for women. The first time you saw and touched semen what were your impressions. Based on what you had read what did you find different in real life?
I was surprised by how viscous it was, I thought it would be runnier. Then, I was shocked by how NOT viscous it was the next time lol. Really I was surprised by how inconsistent it was. I kinda expected a guy to have the same load consistency. That was not my experience!
Comment on
Question for women. The first time you saw and touched semen what were your impressions. Based on what you had read what did you find different in real life?
Reply in thread
LOL mine was the opposite first facial was a thick rope that felt like I couldn't get it off.
Comment on
Shocking number of millennial and Gen Z parents spank their kids, study says: ‘Necessary to raise a child properly’
So 2 out of 10 rather than 5/10 from the previous generation. I would expect the absolute basement for this is probably like 5% or so, so well on our way to effectively eradicating it. But that wouldn't have been a sensational enough headline
Comment on
Question for women. The first time you saw and touched semen what were your impressions. Based on what you had read what did you find different in real life?
Reply in thread
Same guy and next day! I don't know much about how fast the diet impacts it though.
Comment on
Question for women. The first time you saw and touched semen what were your impressions. Based on what you had read what did you find different in real life?
Reply in thread
lol! Unlikely with me being there but yeah the variance even with a day can be crazy!
Comment on
Question for women. The first time you saw and touched semen what were your impressions. Based on what you had read what did you find different in real life?
lol posted the same question in two different subs!
I was surprised by how viscous it was, I thought it would be runnier. Then, I was shocked by how NOT viscous it was the next time lol. Really I was surprised by how inconsistent it was. I kinda expected a guy to have the same load consistency. That was not my experience!
Comment on
A Bipartisan Bill to Protect Kids Online Would Also Outlaw GrapheneOS's Account-less Design
Just fine companies 101% of their gross annual income for allowing ungated access to the content. Oh wait how will you data harvest then.
Comment on
Sacred springs of South Africa—pure waters or polluted? We found tiny bits of plastic in the samples we tested
Scientist surprised by the water cycle?