Comment on
Me_irl
The exhibitionist in me would get my clue so hard knowing I got leaked
Comment on
Me_irl
The exhibitionist in me would get my clue so hard knowing I got leaked
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
Reply in thread
Tom Hanks and his endearing charm
Comment on
Reddit forces login to access old.reddit.com
Reply in thread
And my axe!
Comment on
This Is Why I Sit Down To Pee Pee
Reply in thread
Peter Thiel, Larry Ellison, the Indian dude constantly setting off my Microsoft Authenticator
Comment on
I can't believe this is the only comm that will not throw a hissy fit about this.
Reply in thread
I remember when my ex wife got her first LPN job on the way to her BSN. I thought for sure once she worked in a hospital it would have good insurance. It’s actually crazy how terrible the insurance is for medical employees. I had a way better plan available to me working for a ~100 person remodeling company, and it wasn’t a union gig either.
Comment on
Priorities
Reply in thread
Wow this post blew up, how do I turn off replies?
Comment on
Perfect choice of director..
Reply in thread
DISCO? SNW? SFA? I guess with concerted effort I can use context clues to figure it out but like, how often are you typing these things?
Comment on
Perfect choice of director..
Reply in thread
Wouldn’t that exact point lend itself to the idea that spelling out obscure acronyms would be beneficial for people passingly curious to the conversation? Or is this some s-tier wagyu elite topic gatekeeping that must separate itself? I don’t think that’s very Federation of you, bud.
Comment on
Perfect choice of director..
Reply in thread
Most /= all but thanks for sharing