Spyke

Replies

Comment on

AI ​​assistant is no longer an assistant in the chat at all

Reply in thread

It is great that you are willing to support the project financially to bring the old model back. But if they introduce mandatory sub fees, the whole meaning of this website will be lost. No matter how much we want the smart model back, Perchance was always meant to be a free digital canvas. It is like having a brush and paints that you borrowed from a friend to create art. Anyone should be able to just come here, build something for fun, and share it with the world without a price tag. Turning this place into a commercial service with paywalls would completely ruin its soul and its freedom.

Comment on

How to get useful work out of the new AI Helper — prompting basics for gen builders

You made some fair points, and I agree that "take what you get" is the reality right now. But honestly, this bad. The whole point of having an AI "assistant in a chat" is to just talk, share an idea, and build things together. I want to communicate, not spend half my time engineering massive prompts, micromanaging its steps, and pointing fingers at every single mistake like I'm babysitting a ten year old text generator. Yes, we can adjust, but we shouldn't pretend that turning a smart assistant into a literalist machine that requires manual guiding is a fun experience. But please don't get me wrong, I'm not just here to criticize. I understand that the developer had to do this because of server costs, and it is a tough situation. I really appreciate everything the dev does for this site, so I guess we all just need to be patient, stop whining, and wait for better days.

Comment on

AI helper cant even get basic stuff done.

Reply in thread

I agree I thought I was the only one, but it seems to have affected practically everyone it’s all pretty complicated. And that’s not even touching on the design aspect: the old model excelled at sculpting and icon generation it was reliable. Here’s my experience: the AI ​​agent used to understand exactly how a character should hold an object and what the texture should look like. Take a pickaxe, for instance the old model knew how the character should hold it, whereas now, if you give the new model the same instruction, it might end up placing the pickaxe in the hand upside down. Can’t the system double-check that?

Comment on

New change?

I still don't get it, I can't see his thoughts. If that's what you're talking about, just forget it it's a standard glitch. I had something similar happen back when the AI ​​agent was working fine. I hope they bring back the proper AI if this is just a temporary issue, the developers are understandable I just hope it's not a case of them slacking off.

You reached the end