Comment on
I can't believe how many careless people I ran into today - it seemed like EVERYONE was dropping things then asking me to pick them up! 😤 [F][OC]
Drops pants - “Excuse me….”
Comment on
I can't believe how many careless people I ran into today - it seemed like EVERYONE was dropping things then asking me to pick them up! 😤 [F][OC]
Drops pants - “Excuse me….”
Comment on
Coffee before or after? [F] [OC]
Both? Yeah. Both sounds right to me.
Comment on
Early Monday and already wilding [F],[NSFW],[OC]
Saddling up behind you would make for a much better Monday:-) Or any day! Maybe every day?
Comment on
[F] OC💕 do you think yours can fit or would it disappear😏😈
Reply in thread
I look forward to exploring 😉
Comment on
[F] OC💕 do you think yours can fit or would it disappear😏😈
I volunteer for testing! No matter the outcome I can think of a few other places on your body I’d like to disappear into ;-)
Comment on
Trying to never miss a day of posting [F],[NSFW],[OC]
I fully support this endeavor!
Comment on
You come home to this .. what's the first thing you do?
Reply in thread
You’re goddamn right I do. I need to know that you are fully prepared for everything I’m about to give you.
My two favorite sounds are the gasp you let out when you finally feel all of me inside you, and that last whimper after I’ve totally exhausted you and you experience the throbbing sensation of my hot cum being blasted inside you.
Comment on
OC💕 mesmerising right? [F]
Absolutely. I want to suffocate between those thighs.
Comment on
OC💕 my tits are gorgeous
Reply in thread
I’m just imagining you riding me as you rub those gorgeous tits in my face :-)
Comment on
OC💕 my tits are gorgeous
Fuck yes they are!
Comment on
Wish i could add more than one pic per post [OC]
You could always add more pics in the comments 😈
Comment on
a quick little peek of my pooper💕 [F] [OC]
I am envious of your cameraman
Comment on
rate my kitty please
It’s a sweet little simp but the camera is way too far away
Comment on
Boo [F] [OC]
Those tanlines are fucking hot 🥵
You steamed up that room before ever even turning the water on ;-)
Comment on
You come home to this .. what's the first thing you do?
I saddle up behind and grab you by those hips while I tease your tight little twat; rubbing my head against your clit and playing ‘just the tip’ until you beg me to give it all to you 😈
Comment on
who wants my gf asshole?
I’d be happy to stretch that tight little hole out!
Comment on
is it big enough?
Perfectly sized for me to get two firm handfuls :-)
Comment on
A pussy for your thoughts..
Reply in thread
I won’t finish until I know you are throughly exhausted and dehydrated from repeatedly cumming all over my face and cock.
When I do finish, it’ll be in missionary so that I can hold you down and watch your eyes roll into the back of your head from feeling me blow my hot load deep inside of you.
Only then do I get to sit back, relax, and watch my handiwork slowly drip out of you.
Comment on
Wish i could add more than one pic per post [OC]
Reply in thread
Glad to be of service ;-)
Comment on
A pussy for your thoughts..
I’m a fan of the PLASTT:
Pussy, Legs, Ass, Smile, Toenails & Tits
Maybe a top three? Wear nothing but a smile while showing off your tits and spread that pink little pussy for us.